We encourage all children to wear our school uniform to show they are a proud member of Carnagill Community Primary School. We kindly ask that all uniform is clearly labelled to help us return any lost items to their owners.
The uniform consists of the following items, which can be bought online. The admin team will advise where items can be bought locally too. There is a link at the bottom of the page for online ordering.
- White Polo shirt, shirt or blouse
- Black/Dark Grey trousers or skirt
- Navy blue pullover/sweatshirt with or without school logo
- Black shoes – not trainers
- Jewellery must not be worn, other than a watch, and if a child has pierced ears, small
- studs, which must be removed for PE.
Currently, we ask children to come to school wearing their PE kit on days they have PE. School jumpers should be worn over sports kit, not hoodies.
- Black shorts/tracksuit bottoms/leggings
- white T-shirt with or without school logo
- Trainers or black plimsolls.
It is easier to keep PE kit in a drawstring bag (available from school) and be brought to school on a Monday and kept in school all week.
Earrings MUST be taken out for P.E. We do not tape them up and staff cannot help the children take their earrings out. If your child cannot take their earrings out by themselves, we kindly ask you to take them out before they arrive at school.
School uniform is available directly from the Moette website.